- About Us
- Hepatitis B Info
- Resource Library
- News and Events
To serve as a national resource and expert center on the elimination of hepatitis B health disparities among Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders (AAPI), including the development, evaluation and dissemination of multi-level, evidence-based best practices and activities.
• Serve as a national clearinghouse of information and repository of data on AAPI populations at risk for hepatitis B.
• Refine and evaluate the effectiveness of programs and models designed to address the elimination of hepatitis B-related disparities including the development and refinement of evidence-based education and screening programs, and collaborative care and treatment models.
• Develop novel education and training programs and forums for targeting all stakeholders on the prevention, treatment, and the causes of hepatitis B-related health disparities and the best practices for their elimination.
• Develop and operationalize innovative strategies for the dissemination of evidence-based best practices to reduce hepatitis B disparities among AAPIs.
• Provide pilot project funding opportunities and support to further community-, local-, and national-level integrative, collaborative approaches to addressing hepatitis B and AAPIs.
• Provide local and national leadership and coordination to promote the elimination of hepatitis B-related disparities affecting AAPIs.
• Conduct other relevant activities to promote promising practices and programs in the elimination of hepatitis B disparities among AAPIs.